We spent TWO HOURS with Chelsey Beal today and here are a few of the ADORABLE pictures she got. She has a website that has more on it, if you want to see it, just click here. She asks that you know it is a work in progress. I can't thank her enough for putting up with us (and even Daisy got in on the fun . . . see the paw :) I'm so excited, I think I just peed a little in my pants. Thanks again, Chels!! Eat this, Kiddie Kandids!!




Really, though, thanks Chelsey. I am so excited to see the rest!!

Okay, but I'm going to giggle every single time that I see this picture. How cute could it be with Daisy's paw? OMG!





8 comments:
OHHHHHHH SOO CUTE!!!!! NICE MAKEOVER!! SOMEONE TOOK SOME PRETTY DARN CUTE PIC'S OF YOUR FAMILY ;)!!
You look so totally gorgeous woman! I love your photos. Your family is growing up sooo fast!
Natalie! Thanks for helping me with our blog! haha good times friend. but your pictures are so dang cute!
Very cute pictures! You guys look great and the paw picture is fun.
You guys look great! And I hate Kiddie Kandids.
Love, love your blog and these pics are amazing. Miss your stinkin' guts each day. Love my girls, they are so beautiful. Wats of wuv...
Natalie your family pictures are so cute!
We are getting ours done in a couple weeks hope they turn out as cute as yours. I might have to steal a couple of the ideas :).
Seriously, too cute. And that picture on the side of you and Tyler, talk about a gorgeous couple!! I love taking family pictures. You sure got some good ones!! Thanks for sharing! And Daisy's paw?!? Too funny!!
Post a Comment