Bailey's first words . . . Oh, Daisy. We sat down on the kitchen floor to eat a PB&J (why use a high chair? So overrated!) and, of course, here comes the dog, wondering what kind of yummy goodness she can swindle from me and the baby. She came over and licked Bailey's hand, to which I heard it, clear as day "Oh, Daisy." It's the same kind of "Oh" we hear when she is loving a baby doll or one of her toys. So cute, so cute.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I love your heading picture....so creative and artsy.
I can't believe she is talking already! Jacob has yet to say his first words so I'm patiently waiting! I can't wait to hear what he has to say after these two long years! First words are the greatest. Get it on film.
Post a Comment