Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Fluffer Nutter


Yesterday while I was at the grocery store walking down the flour/whatever isle, I saw the marshmallow cream and thought "Natalie, shame on you for never giving Bryndee a Fluffer Nutter."  So I bought some.  For those out there who aren't sure what a Fluffer Nutter is, it's just a PB&J but with an M.  Peanut butter and marshmallow cream.  It's delish.



She asked for like 5.  Perhaps, I should have let it go a little longer with her not knowing what they are.  Like a candy sandwich.  She is my daughter :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Fluffer Nutter sandwiches are my absolute favorite. Here in the East we can buy marshmallow fluff, which is way better than marshmallow cream. I guess it is only sold in the East, so you will just have to make due with the cream! Your girls are getting so big and beautiful!

Shay said...

I have never had it! Sounds like I've been missing out!

The Beals said...

I have never heard of such a thing!!!! I guess we need to be branch out a little more!

Tina said...

Yummy, that looks good. I'll have to try that soon!!
I love how so many people have different foods they like and have different traditions in their family. Thanks for sharing.
The whole quotes idea is the best huh? I love what you've already started sharing. Kids say the funniest things huh?