Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ohhhhh . . .



She is one of the cutest girls I've ever seen and dealt with, really.  This is little Bryndee Alyssa last night after Pleasant Grove's Homecoming game (which PG dominated Timpanogos).  She and her dad are awfully big PGHS Football fans . . . maybe the biggest :) and they haven't missed a home game yet.  She is adorable.  

Today was a cleaning the house kind of day.  It was a necessity.  Daisy is shedding and I am ashamed to say I hadn't vacuumed for about four days (HELLO . . . gross).  So Daisy needed a bath, laundry needed to be done, the house was in need of some serious love.  So Bryndee joined in.  Currently, as I am typing, her toothbrush is being boiled as it suddenly became a cleaning tool for the toilet.  Not sure why, or where she got that idea, but she came down with it, I thought nothing of it, and I looked over into the bathroom several minutes later to see her just a-scrubbin' away.

Anyone in need of a housekeeper?  I'll rent her out cheap :)

0 comments: