Thursday, September 11, 2008

Do you smell my poo?

I'm sorry, but this post is not for the particularly weak stomached.  Bryndee was in the bathroom this morning going #2 (obviously).  She closed the door because on occasion, she does like a little privacy.  Plus, with Bailey on the move constantly and not allowed in the bathroom, Bryndee is getting better at closing the door behind her.  So I was just waiting for her and I hear "MOM, can you smell my poop?"  "Nope," I said, because I really couldn't.  Then she says "Well, come in here so you can smell it.  It totally stinks."


Nice.  She's awfully cute . . . and a little stinky :)

3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Ahh, the fasination with poop! That really sounds like something that Olivia would say.

Alicia Atwater said...

yeah I totally understand Bryndee...mine doesn't smell very good either :).

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO hilarious!