Did you know that I LOVE love love Lake Powell? Because I totally love Lake Powell! Thanks to a super cool couple in our ward we had the chance to GO to Lake Powell! OH MY HANNAH MONTANA I loved it . . .
. . . except for the scorpions. Did you also know that there are scorpions at Lake Powell? I didn't. But now I do. The last night (thank heavens it was the LAST night and not the first!) we were there the guys actually caught one of the nasty little things. The gross thing had it's life ended in the fire.
You can't tell from this picture, but the girls actually hated the tube. They loved being on the boat, but not the tube.
One more did you know . . . BUT, did you know that after eight years of marriage, I am still totally and completely smitten with Tyler? I love him. And I have a sneaking suspicion that he feels the same way about me :)
Because how could you not love this sexy face?!
The marina store was one of the girls favorite places to hang out. They wanted to try on everything and then pose in front of the mirror. So cute!
There was this little island right out from where we were staying on the beach that was shallow enough that they could walk to. Too bad I had no idea this little island was infested with scorpions. I never would have let the girls play there. Oh, well, none of the girls got stung, or even saw one out there b/c they apparently only come out at night. *shudder* Ew.
Ya, that's yours truly knee boarding into camp behind the wave runner. That water was soooooo choppy that I was afraid that the board was going to pop up and hit my face. Thankfully, it didn't. It was still awesome!
Bryndee didn't like the wave runner, either, until Tyler let her drive. Then she was ALLLLL about driving around!!
Bailey's favorite thing to do was to touch the water when the boat was turning really sharply. Hence, the smile!
Could that bum be any cuter?!
I haven't ridden on a tube for probably four years. I have forgotten how much fun it is! My abs were actually sore from non stop laughing!
So thanks to Byron and Tresha for getting us on such a fabulous vacation!!! Can't wait for next year!!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Lake Stinking Powell!!! WOO HOO!!
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment