Monday, August 29, 2011

Nursery

Yesterday was Boston's first day of Nursery. I was so hopeful that he would do okay seeing as how Bailey is almost four and we still fight her every single week to go to Primary (come BACK to us Greg and Bianca!!!). So I stayed in with him for about forty five minutes and he hovered next to me to entire time. I wouldn't let him sit on my lap and I wouldn't really talk to him (I know it's rude, but I was hoping to just be more in the scenery than an active participant in the class) which was hard because the other little ones thought I was there to play, too. Anyway, I sneaked out during snack time and hoped for the best. Well, it was the best!! He did fine. When I walked in to retrieve him to join the mayhem that is getting into our Sacrament Meeting, he was passed out cold in the cute Nursery gals arms (her name is Linley, but I don't know how to spell it). I guess he got sad for a minute and she held him, so he decided she passed his test and let her snuggle him until he went to sleep. HOORAY!! I'm hoping that next week I can spend even less time in there and he can enjoy it.

Here's hoping!!! :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute little story :) Good luck next week!

Cambric said...

its lynlee and she is awesome! im SUPER excited for when G can go to nursery. we did a trial run 2 weeks ago (bc i was SICK of chasing him in RS) and he LOVED it! wasnt so sure about sitting in the little chairs tho. ;)