Thursday, August 4, 2011

FLASHBACK! Las Vegas in April!

We went to Las Vegas in April with our friend, the Wells. It was so much fun!! And everytime we played at the pool, we had a great nights sleep!!

Bailey had her love of water renewed. It was just a little unnerving because we had to watch her every second. She still can't get her head above water, but she's more than happy to be UNDER the water!
We had to share a room with Boston which wasn't that cool. He normally sleeps until between 8 and 9 in the morning, but since we were right there he started to wake up at more like 6 or 7. How can I ingnore him when he's only 4 inches away from me saying "Mom. Mommy. Momma. Mom." I can't.

Sleeping beauties!

On Sunday we walked around the temple for awhile. It was beautiful!! It certainly carries a MUCH different feeling than The Strip!

This is my "I'm having a little sympathy for whatever your angry at" face. Cute, I know!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

These pictures are adorable!!!!

The Wells Family said...

oh so fun, lets go back