I've been terrible at blogging, lo, these many months. I will say that I'm going to try to post about all the things that have gone on, but let's be honest, I don't know if that will happen. In the mean time, here are some random pics of our life over the last eight months or so!
I think that Bailey was feigning sleep in this picture, but when this girl crashes, she is GONE! No amount of smoke alarms, dogs barking, or siblings screaming next to her will arouse her until she's ready!
I really don't love to post pictures of me, but sometimes I think it's okay.
Bryndee loves these kinds of pictures. The reason I know this is because of the sheer amount of self portraits she has taken.
They are oh-so-cute! And they love to play dress up!
Bryndee and Bailey really play so well together most of the time. I think that Bryndee is a most perfect older sister. She just wants Bailey to have fun and be happy...MOST of the time.
This is what I would call an 'angry librarian' face. I pull it occasionally, too :)
Did you know I love this boy? Because how could you NOT love this adorable face?! Ohhhh, I just want to squeeze him right now (but I shall refrain b/c at the moment he is in bed taking a nap!)!!!
Okay, I love BOTH of these boys!
This is maybe my favorite picture of this year, thus far. Because, yes, she's on the potty doing her thing. And, yes, she brought in my exercise ball to lay on because, apparently, she also really needed to relax!!! She is HILARIOUS!
Oh, this summer has gone too fast. I wish that time would slow down, but I know that's an unobtainable thing, so I'll just continue to try to be where I am, enjoying whatever it is I'm doing!!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
So what's up?!
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are all so cute. I miss you!
Post a Comment