Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The biggest little man!

Over the last few weeks I have caught myself several times while holding Boston trying to put his hair in pony tails or pig tails. That's not okay by me. It was time for a hair cut. But honestly, I've been putting it off because I think it makes them seem so much OLDER looking!



These were his long, curly locks before. I had to keep a couple of curls just to put in an envelope and find in a lot of years from now and have a nostalgic moment :)




He wasn't particularly amused about the whole process, but as a whole, he was a total champ!! His favorite/least favorite thing were the clippers. He thought they were funny to touch with his hand, but he thought it was less than funny when they were touching his head!!




Goodbye baby Boston. Hello my big little man!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, I remember all too well when Tyler (without my permission) cut all of John's curls off with one big swipe. He had the cutest curls. I miss them still.
But boy is Boston a handsome little man! Wow!!!

Nicole said...

What a cute little guy! I always have a hard time cutting those baby curls...because it's not just hair, it's saying goodbye to babyhood. So bittersweet!
ps when are we EVER going to get together?!

Darren Johnson said...

Ether Ty shrunk, or BosMan grew! Wow

Jenn said...

No!!!! I can't believe you really did it! I'm so glad I spent so much time playing with his curls on Sunday during Sacrament Meeting. Remember how I had a premonition you were going to do this?...but he sure does look cute with his short hair (and WAY too old)!

Danielle said...

He looks adorable! The haircut was a great idea!

Shay said...

Cute! I don't think that it makes them look older. I have been cutting Cade's hair since he was a few weeks old. The hair on the sides of his head was SUPER long when he was born. It had to go! My sister-in-law didn't cut her little boys hair until he was three, maybe older. He looked like a girl and everyone thought that he was a girl. I was not going to let that happen to my little boy!