Wednesday, September 7, 2011

They are so big right now!

Oh, I love school time. I do. Bryndee loves school time, too, and I am so hopeful that Bailey will also love school time!!



This is Bryndee's first day of 2nd grade. She is beautiful and smart and I adore her. I'm not biased, I'm just a good judge of character :) Ha ha ha!! And Bailey needed to be in the picture, too. Naturally!



This is two weeks later at Bailey's first day of preschool, which was just yesterday (and Boston was feeling very photogenic, himself!). Bailey is incredibly bashful so I worry about her in settings like school. She was very very excited until we were walking up to the classroom and there were a million parents and kids running around. Thankfully, her teacher, Miss Miriam came to the door right as we did and she took Bailey's hand. We know Miriam really well already so Bailey actually went in the door. I was unsure for just a moment that we'd make it that far. All in all, she had a good day and I'm super hopeful that she'll adapt (and perhaps she'll even start going to primary *fingers crossed*).




Happy School Time, people of the world. I'm glad it's that time :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What darling kids you have! I'm not at all biased either. :) We sure missed you on Sunday! We'll be there next week for sure!

Emily said...

It's always fun when I see your blog updates in my Google Reader though I'm usually too lazy to pop over and comment. You're so good at documenting things. Your kids are so cute!