Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random On-Goings

Last week we took the girls to Kangaroo Zoo. We haven't been there in about a year and a half and thought that the girls would enjoy it. It took about 20 minutes for Bailey to warm up to ANYTHING there, but once she was good to go, she was GOOD TO GO!! Of course, the batteries in my camera died almost instantly, and really, who carries extras!! So this is all I got of the Zoo, but we had tons of fun.


But, Bailey couldn't function without her binkie. Good thing someone grabbed it before we left!


Here's a pic by Bryndee. She has her own camera, but it must not be as cool as mine because she still nabs mine when she can.


I honestly don't know why Bailey loves her potty. Not for the right reasons, of course, she just likes to sit on it. And, strangely enough, she'll drop a #2 occasionally in the potty, but never a oner. I don't know why, she's just Bailey and I'm really not ready to tackle the potty training thing. But she sure loves to hang out in the bathroom sitting on her potty reading, playing, or doing whatever. Silly girl!


1 comments:

Amy J said...

so cute on the potty! sam has only done #1 3 times. after last week, i really don't want to deal with it. lol. glad to see sam isn't the only one who needs his binkie.