Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was fantastic! I think that the girls are at the perfect age for this season! They have loved everything that they have gotten (present wise) and just thought it was exactly what they always wanted!





Tyler took them to see The Princess and the Frog on Wednesday while I did last minute shopping with my mom. Bryndee was the most excited girl in the world to get Princess Tiana pajamas. She told me it was her favorite present that she got!


I got Tyler a slanket. Yep, it's a blanket with sleeves. I thought it was SOOO funny :)


Later in the morning we went over to my moms for some yummy brunch and family hangout time. Bailey was a leaky faucet all day, of course, and every other minute she would come in with one square of toilet paper, tell you she had a booger nose, and expect you to take care of it. Poor girl!





We had a wonderful day and even made it home relatively early (I think by 8:30 or 9). We went over to Debbie's, too, but DU ME forgot to take pics! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!
It looks like you had a VERY Merry Christmas.
Cloey is begging me to take her to see The Princess and the Frog. I'm just trying to find time to do so. She can't wait to see it.

I hope you guys start feeling 100% and enjoy a little family time before your Boy gets here!!