Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am not happy, Bob.

I was over at my sister's house a couple of days ago and she pulled out this funny tank top. Turns out her husband thought it would be cute for their daughter and unknowingly purchased a dog tank for their two year old. Cute dad, anyway :) So she gave it to me knowing that it would be worn at least once.


If you know my dog, you know that she is a very, very sensitive little thing. I put this shirt on, but I was laughing too hard and so she got very embarrassed. I made her wear it for awhile before I finally had pity on her pouting and took it off.


If I was the type to dress up my dog, this shirt would be a winner with me :)


But she moped for like two days because of the experience. She may be permanently scarred.



On another note, Tyler found this SUPER fun PS2 game called SingStar. Oh, boy, it's too much fun. I realize that with my pregnant body, my bladder control is compromised, but I nearly wet myself laugh/crying yesterday while we were playing. Yep, Tyler and I sit down and play games like this. It actually records you and you can watch the music video while hearing your own voice. You really don't think that you sound so bad while your singing . . . but after . . .
Occasionally, the girls get in on the fun, but it's usually Tyler and me hogging the mic's. Too fun, friends. Who says you have to be a grown up to have kids?

p.s. It's noon on a Sunday and the girls and I are COMPLETELY ready for church . . . yep, that's an hour early. Perhaps we'll leave on time today :)

2 comments:

malia said...

we LOVE singstar! it's completely addicting. :)

lance said...

Poor Daisey LOL, That is to funny. My dogs don't get a choice on things like that Meg get's them new sweaters all the time.