Saturday, December 26, 2009

Here we go again!

On Tuesday evening I noticed that Bailey was starting to sound a little hoarse. Again. Tuesday night she was taken over by whatever crap is now going around. She's sick AGAIN!


Poor little girl can't breathe or sleep mostly because she's coughing. I'm so glad that they now tell you not to try to treat a toddler's cough except for a humidifier and some Tylenol . . . or nasal spray if necessary. Do these "doctors" have children? Whatever.



She's been mostly miserable, but after consulting with a nurse in my ward we decided there really isn't much we can do. Just love her and let her throw her massive fits over everything because she feels yucky. I only thought to write a post about it so I can have proof that children can really be sick every two weeks for a long period of time (this is our third round since about Thanksgiving). First, stomach flu. Second, croup (which both girls had both of those). And now, the real flu. It could be worse. I must keep telling myself that!

1 comments:

Amy J said...

that is sooo crappy. sorry. sam has been sick more than usual too, but not that bad. sucks for you.