I unwisely keep my flower vases in a cupboard on the floor (yes, even now). Bailey occasionally gets into the cupboard and will carry around a vase for a while. Yesterday, this was the end result.
She was carrying around one of the glass vases and Tyler told her "No, no." She did what most toddlers do when told "no" about something that they are carrying, and threw it. It was an awful crash and it scared the you-know-what right out of poor little Bailey.
I was helping Bryndee practice the piano when it happened. Bailey was standing there, her bottom lip just a-quivering and she kept saying "Uh oh. Uh oh," while pointing at the broken pink vase. I did have to laugh. So now I know, if I keep glass where Bailey can reach it . . . I get to clean up a lot of unnecessary broken glass had I moved it sooner like a smart adult.
Uh oh!



1 comments:
I keep mine on the bottom shelf as well. Hmmmm, maybe I should rethink this!! Thanks for being the example I needed to change my habit!!! (hee, hee)
Post a Comment