As many of you remember just a couple of weeks ago my blog about Bryndee's black eye. Oh . . .
So today we were playing on the couch and ottoman. I threw pillow at Bryndee, which knocked her over onto the couch. Wouldn't you know that if there was four-ish inches of couch NOT covered by a pillow, that's the four inches that Bryndee's face would ricochet off? Of course, right? It's not pretty enough to take a picture of YET, but you can bet that later this week or the beginning of next week, I'll be posting pictures of Bryndee's 2nd black eye. Sherri (my sister) was here and witnessed the event. She laughed so hard that I thought she may leave a wet spot on my couch. Not so, she contained herself. But she did tell Bryndee how much the blue on her face was going to compliment her eye color. Nice. Thanks.
An oh-so-wise queen ant once said "It's our lot in life. It's not a lot, but it's our life." And so it is, friends. And so it is :)



3 comments:
LOVE that saying... so true! I hope she is doing okay!
Oh poor thing. Emma went through a falling phase and had all kinds of lovely black and blue spots on her face. And yet some how never had a black eye. But isn't that just how it goes sometimes.
Callie seems to attract fat lips, Chase always hit the same spot on his forehead. Bryndee will look tough with her black eye! I haven't been blog hopping in a while- I LOVE the pictures of your girls! They are so cute!
Post a Comment