Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just how cute are we?



Our ward had a Valentine's Day dance for a ward activity.  Normally, we only really go to the summer activity (it's at the PG pool), but with all of our activity in Church recently :) we went to the dance.  It was really pretty fun . . . and they took our pictures when we came in.  Kind of like they do at prom.  It was really funny to see certain people in the ward come COMPLETELY out of their shells and let us have a little sneeky peeky of the real person.  Successful activity, Pleasant Grove 6th Ward!  (And we just got the pics back today . . . that's the real reason for the lateness)

3 comments:

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Ah, so cute. I haven't been to a dance forever. It sounds like fun.

Amy J said...

so cute. almost looks like you should still be in high school.

The Beals said...

Sooo cute!!! What a fun thing. I always "happen" to have something going when our wards have done something like that... I suppose that we should go next time!