On our way to Emily's house to take these pictures, Bailey fell asleep. Which . . . let's be honest, is not a good omen of things to come. So, I believe that I did what any good mom would do, and put Dr Pepper in her sippy cup and let her have all the candy she wanted while pics were being snapped. This is the result :)

Candy was being offered by me on the sidelines. Ha ha . . . ha ha ha!!!




Thanks again, Emily, for doing such a great job on these!



3 comments:
LOVE them. Your girls are so beautiful!! What are their ages? They look pretty close to my boys...
Natalie your girls are absolutely adorable!!! I love all their pictures your friend did such a great job!!!
Oh my they are adorable Natalie. That first picture of Bailey was oh too cute!! I just gasped and Cloey came a running to see what was wrong. She thought it was a really cute picture too!!
True beauties for sure!!
Post a Comment