Friday, March 6, 2009

Super Baby, New Hair Friday, and Chihuahua's


Tonight Bailey just really thought that her bib was a cape and she really really needed to wear it.  I don't think that she was at all influenced by her big sister :)



Today was NEW HAIR FRIDAY!  These pics don't really show what I did to it, but I felt it was worth documenting anyway!  With spring quickly approaching (not that you would know if you looked outside right now) I felt like it was a good time to do highlights in my hair.  On a side note, this is about the third time in my life that there has been bleach on my hair.  EEEE!


A few days ago I rented Beverly Hills Chihuahua.  Bailey LOVES the theme song.  She has even started to say "Chihuahua" but it sounds more like "a whaa whaa."  I downloaded it off iTunes because it's so funny to see her bust a move to the music.



And since Bryndee is already in love with every dog EVERYTHING, we just may have to invest and buy this particular movie.  It's quite cute.

1 comments:

kimmers said...

I never saw this movie because I thought it looked really dumb. Good to know you liked it ... someday I might go on a limb and try it out.