Bailey has recently decided that she likes Bryndee's booster seat that we keep at the island in the kitchen. If given an option, she chooses the booster over the highchair every time. If I am in the kitchen cleaning or doing whatever, she just wants to sit in the booster and hang out feeling oh-so-big!
I still think that she is too little for it . . . even if she fits just fine :)
How can we NOT love that spring is coming? It was warm and beautiful enough that the girls just want to be outside. We do have a small backyard (but I'm feeling lucky in a townhouse to have a backyard) but it was just cute. Bryndee was busy playing the BopIt and Bailey needed to sit next to her.
See what I deal with at meal time?
Bailey has discovered the joys of feeding Daisy her leftovers. Lucky dog!



0 comments:
Post a Comment