You know when you do something dumb that hasn't happened in quite some time? This is my story :) Well, a few weeks ago when I was pulling dinner out of the oven I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and totally burned my wrist. I promise you, I heard my skin sizzle. Gross. And it TOTALLY hurt. Let me tell you friends, I am the biggest wimp when it involves pain. So here we are about three weeks later. I'm going to have a nice little scar and I was just noticing that it is surrounded by about four other scars. Hm.
So TODAY as I was making dinner, I pulled the lid off a pot and steam burned half my finger. HELLO! Again, total baby when there is pain involved. Have I really sent off previous bad karma coming back to haunt me, or am I just reverting back to my accident-prone high school days? I suppose time will tell . . .



2 comments:
Ouch, even a small burn hurts!!
This might sound dumb, but it totally works .... put toothpaste on burns as soon as they happen. The mint takes away the burn. I burnt my wrist on Sunday, immediately put some toothpaste on there, and now I can't even see where it happened (it was very minor, but still). I do it everytime. :)
And I'm sorry you keep burning yourself. Burns are the very worst ever!!! I pray I don't have to die by fire. LOL.
Post a Comment