Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Silly Mom!

On Friday Bailey woke up with a nice little cough.  This little cough has developed into quite the cold.  The girls and I spent Saturday at my parent's house for a little Valentine's Day party that my mom does every year.  Bailey was great . . . not too whiney and clingy.  But Saturday night the full force hit.  She didn't sleep AT ALL.  We just stayed home for the last few days.  Today she had an appointment with the doctor scheduled for her well-child check up (that was rescheduled from her having chicken pox).  I thought it was good timing, seeing as how she was sick, I didn't even have to call for the appt, it was already there for us.  I kept putting off going to the doctor b/c of this appointment.  So we finally go and I totally thought that we could get some medicine to make things a little easier.  Viral.  Nice.  Silly mom for just wanting a pill to make me think that it'll help her feel better.  Isn't that just the way it goes?  Oh, well.  This too (hopefully) shall pass :)  I just hope Mr. Groundhog was wrong about the six more weeks of winter . . . but the weather people of the world seem to, also, agree with him.  Hmph.

0 comments: