Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Cute Valentine



My friend, Jenni, has a super cute/crafty website at jenniboriginals.blogspot.com.  Anyhoo, I've been looking for something cute to do for my family, and she just posted this.  She also has a tutorial on how to make them (and as a bonus, she has gads of other cute things she does).  Anyhoo, I just thought that a few of you might appreciate her creativity . . . I know that I do!  Thanks for sharing, Jenni!

2 comments:

Jenni B said...

Hey, you! Thanks for that post!! It was a fun surprise. I was just coming over to say I'm excited you're making your valentines Valentines! I want to see pics! Oh, and I love Bryndee's hair and I can't believe how big Bo is. I remember when he was a tiny kid!

Darren Johnson Family said...

I want to see a picture of the one you made