So Bryndee has somehow decided that the absolute best way to get out of doing anything is to use the "But I'm too tired" excuse. Like today, it was easy as cake to take ALL of her crayons out of the box and spread them all over the kitchen island, but when it came to cleaning them up . . . you guessed it, she was just tuckered out. I let her know that she needed to sit there until she could clean them up and then go straight to bed. I thought for a minute or two that she might really just go to sleep there on the island, but she didn't.
Amazingly, she suddenly woke right up and cleaned up so she could get down and play. She was less excited when I told her it was time to do her hair, but then VERY enthusiastic when I let her look at the website, pick the style that she wanted and then watch TV while I did it. Good girl! And thanks, Girly Do's.
So here's Bryn's hair for the day. She's cute :)



2 comments:
You are doing such fun cute hairstyles for Bryndee...She has such pretty LONG hair! I keep trying what I can with Lexie but her's is still pretty short and whispy some day though...I love the hair blog links you have! Missed you on Saturday!
Great hair style. I'll have to steal that one for sure but sometimes Cloey's hair doesn't turn out as cute since it is so curly but hey, why not try?!
Thanks for posting the pictures of her hair. It gives all of us moms a good idea for the day.
Post a Comment