Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow :)

Thanks to my cousin, Shayleen (thank you, thank you, Shayleen!!) I discovered for myself the joys of doing Bryndee's hair super cute.  She has all these links to blogs on doing little girls hair.  Love it?  Hello!!!  



Not to mention that Bryndee is quite beautiful naturally (what with her incredible NATURAL blond highlights, stunning blue eyes, and all around cuteness) I thought that I needed a little something in the hair dept, or to just cut it off (I don't think I ever really could.  But it's a temptation when her hair is stuck in lame-o pig tails on a daily basis).  So these wonderful website are now on my blog, too.  If you would scroll down and look to your right :)



So this is her hair today.  Tyler has been laughing at me, with all of my hair-doing.  Don't worry, mine's in the same old boring pony tail, but Bryndee's is super cute!!  She hates getting her hair done, but she's willing to let me when I let her watch TV in payment :)  It works out well for both of us.  Today, there weren't even any tears.  YEAH!



So thanks, all those moms out there that have some creativity and are willing to share!!  


3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hooray for hairstyling moms! I was in the definite same ol' rut and now it's fun again. Olivia asks me everyday, "what's the name of this style?" and "Did you get this one off the website?" My neighbors and ward girlfriends are always oohing and ahhing...if they only knew how easy and fun it is! It's my new hobby ;)
Now...have you made any of the totally cheap, easy and "attention getting" flower clips?

Tina said...

Yay!! What a great job you did and yes, Bryndee is naturally beautiful (like her mom). You sure know how to make them don't you?
I hope to see more picture in the future of her fun do's.

Emily said...

Very cute! I am so clueless about hair, so it's probably a good thing I only have boys. Um, can you come do MY hair?