Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swimming Time

We FINALLY found something that Bryndee likes to do.  Too bad this was the last session of swimming lessons at the PG pool this summer.  Lame, right?  But I have to say, I've been VERY impressed watching Bryndee love the water so much.  I would think that she would be more excited to take baths . . . I guess it's not the same.



This is Bryndee's certificate for taking the class.  The teacher's were REALLY good with the kids considering how young they were.  I doubt either teacher could have been 18.  Good for them!






Top:  Jace and Cody.  Bottom:  Payton, Bryndee, and Whitney

We were really lucky the way things worked out for their class.  My two sisters-in-law and there kids also took the same time and stuff and all ended up in the same class (except Cody, who rightfully should have been in a higher class).  So the only ones in the class were the Wilkins tribe.  They had SO much fun and I wish we had another week or two.

0 comments: