On Friday Tyler decided to take a day off work for some "family bonding time." I got up and went running (yes, I'm trying to "train" for the next 5K . . . Sept. 13th) and by the time I arrived home Tyler was thinking that we should go out for some good breakfast. We ended up in SLC to eat at Mimi's (GREAT breakfast!!!) And we thought that maybe we should go shopping and get poor Bryndee some shirts that cover her belly. Nice, hu? We ended up in Park City for a family fun day of shopping. We did amazingly well considering that we didn't intend to make a whole day of being gone . . . if that were the case, PERHAPS I would have been better prepared for the kiddies, but it was so fun.
We stopped at KB Toy store as we were wrapping it up because the girls did SO well. Bryndee got her very first Barbie ever. My first baby is really a little girl these days. So sad for me. When she was a baby, she couldn't have cared less about any kind of doll, she just wanted stuffed animals. We figured it was because we had a Daisy dog. But notice that the Barbie also came with a dog that looks similar to ours :) Bailey is quite the opposite, though. She LOVES baby dolls!!! When she gets one in her hands, she has to try to eat the dolls' face. I'll have to take a picture of it. She gets SO excited to smother the little thing with licks and kisses. So cute.
All in all . . . a funtastic weekend for the Wilkins!!



1 comments:
That sounds like a great weekend! Wow, a 5k, that's amazing. I am not much of a runner. You will have to tell me the details on Saturday.
Post a Comment