Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HOGLE ZOO!!!



Today we went to the zoo with Tyler's family.  Well, almost all the family . . . poor Debbie was stuck at work while we were at Hogle Zoo braving the HEAT and the crowds to entertain our children.  We had SO much fun!!!  I was shocked at how excited Bryndee was the whole time that we were there over pretty much everything.  It was adorable.  



Although, it was very very hot, the babies did well.  In fact, when the big kids were on the carousel the little ones were just very excited to be next to each other.  Bailey tried repeatedly to pull her cousin into her stroller so they could share seats.  But to no avail.  I was having no eye poking today :)



We went to the zoo so see all of the big fun animals . . . but for Bryndee, she asked repeatedly to see the frogs.  Yep, the frogs.  So of ALL of the animals that we saw, I suppose this was the climax for Bryndee.  A huge, ugly (not to be mean to the toad, it's just the nature of the beast) toad.  Hm.



This is Bryndee's cousin Jace.  He somehow got stuck with us on the train ride . . . well worth the DOLLAR is costs for the 2 1/2 minutes of rest and scenery you get :)



Of course, we had one sad girl when it was time to go.  This was Bryndee's pose right in front of the gate to leave the zoo.  Poor Bryndee.  So sad to leave so many of her new found animal friends :)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yay for Hogle Zoo!!
I swear, as parents we take our kids places just to see how happy it makes them. I enjoy going anywhere as long as the kids enjoy themselves and have a good time.
I love that picture of Bryndee not wanting to go home. You know you got your money's worth when they don't want to go.

Shelly said...

What cute zoo pictures! That is too cute of Bryndee as it was time to go home!