Bryndee got to give her very first talk in Primary today. It was on baptism and the Holy Ghost. She did very, very well!! I was impressed, really. We were trying to go over it this morning before church, but she got quite impatient with me and finally said "MOM, I can do it MYSELF!" and turned and stomped away. Alright! So when they called her up to give her talk she just jumped right up there!
The book was the prop she used . . . I don't really have any large pictures of baptism, so this is from her sacrament, thinking of Jesus book. Oh, she's getting go big!! Tyler even snuck away to come and watch. She kind of ate the mic, but I guess you could mostly understand her . . . I could anyway :)



3 comments:
Oh Natalie that is too precious. What a big girl you have there. I can't wait for that moment. Don't these little moments make you stop and think, "Wow, I'm a mom!! How did I get here?" Sometimes I stop and think, "Wow, I'm not a little 14 year old. I have two kids!!" It's an amazing thing isn't it!
Congrats Bryndee!!
She is soooo cute!!!! I don't want these girls to get any bigger!!! They are perfect the way they are!
Natalie she is such a doll! And what a cute idea for a sacrament book...I am making one now! When Brenten gave his first talk, I was more nervous than he was! That's so fun she felt so confident and did perfect I am sure!!!
Post a Comment