We had some friends over last weekend to an impromptu BBQ. I needed to go grocery shopping within the next day or two, so we were down our bare minimums. They brought some stuff, we had some stuff . . . it worked out.
After we ate we all knew that we needed some sort of treat which normally, we have plenty of. But we had nothing. Maybe three tablespoons of granulated sugar, but that was about it. That was until I remembered Scofield. We still had s'more stuff. So out to the grill we went.
These two can be a scary combination, but wow, when they do something, they do it well!
It may not look like much, but it was honestly the best s'more I've ever had in my life. Burnt or not!
Aren't they so cute? And they are both so small! I could really put them in a box and hang them on my wall because of cuteness!
You can bet that Daisy didn't miss one dropped or dripped piece of anything!
Do you think she enjoyed? I know we all did!



2 comments:
lol ... i <3 the pic of bailey. u cant tell she is enjoying that smore!
oh so much fun! must do it again soon.
Post a Comment