Friday, September 3, 2010

Pretty, Pretty!

With school in full swing now, I sure am missing lazy mornings when this is how the kids are until ten am:


BUT . . . there is an upside to Bryndee being gone all day (I still totally miss her, don't get me wrong!), Bailey. She and I haven't had a whole lot of alone time recently and now she's totally stuck with me. But we have fun most of the time!


She likes dress up more than I realized, and today I let her actually play in my makeup. It wasn't that smart, now that I'm thinking about it, but she begs all the time and so I finally gave in.




I'm currently washing my bedspread because of the big red spot of eye shadow that she wiped all over . . . I'm hoping it comes out nicely (PLEASE let Oxyclean prove itself worthy yet again!). It's all good, she's so pretty . . . and she had fun!

1 comments:

Darren Johnson said...

Who is that big girl? It's been wayyy to long!