Monday, August 30, 2010

Goodbye Summer!

Oh, my baby is in first grade. I know that completely cliche, but I just can't believe it! My little Bryndee totally isn't little anymore and I know it, but it's still sad. I don't know that I'm as sad, though, as one certain two year old. Every morning (that's four mornings now) Bailey cries when Bryndee leaves and says over and over "Why I can't go to Bryndee's school." She's a different little girl without her big sister around to shadow.



Bryn looked completely adorable, of course. And you all know what a hair-dork I am. So much share with you all.



I love my Bryndee girl. She was even big enough to get her ears pierced the week before school started (which I've been BEGGING for her to let us do for over a year now). She's a social animal and she thrives in school. She learned an amazing amount last year, so I'm excited to see her excel again this year.

Love you Bryn!

2 comments:

Shay said...

She looks so beautiful. I really need to learn how to do hair. You are amazing! Aleah doesn't have much hair right now, but I really need to figure out something cute that I can do with it.

Amy J said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting so old, and her hair is fantabulous.