
Tyler got a few tickets to the Bees game last week so we took Bryndee and went up to SLC. Earlier in the week Tyler was looking at game stuff online and saw that they were going to have a raffle kind of thing up at the game and to enter the raffle you only had to bring five nut roll wrappers. You know, one of these:
So, during the whole game I kept telling Tyler that he was going to get drawn. I have to say, I have pretty good luck with raffles and I just KNEW that my luck was going to rub off on him. Well, during the seventh inning, guess who got called as one of the contestants? That's right friends, Tyler Wilkins. The other two guys brought a lot more than five wrappers to enter with. One eighteen year old kid's mom bought him fourty five wrappers to enter with. Anyway, that same kid happened to have just graduated as his high school baseball team's pitcher. Hm. So Tyler didn't win, but boy, did he come close. I have to admit: I was totally proud (even when the entire arena boo-ed him for saying that he's a BYU fan).
But not to worry, he didn't have to come home empty handed. He came walking back with something looking like this:

But low and behold, it wasn't a box of Nut RollS. It was a box of Nut Roll. One stinking huge, five pound, ten thousand calorie (literally) nut roll. I haven't taken a pic yet, but I will so you can all enjoy, too.
At the end of the day, who cares about a free trip to Anaheim when we just got our year supply of food for free!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment