Monday, August 30, 2010

Tiny Man

Okay, so he's not tiny. He's kinda huge. But this bundle of joy:



is now SIX MONTHS OLD!!! AAAHHHHH! He's so cute. He does things I don't think that a six month old should be able to do. He can inch worm faster than any tiny body I've ever seen. He can get across a room faster than Daisy (okay, probably not, but I think it would be a good race . . . Daisy is our super over weight dog if you don't know and I think Boston would give her a run for her money). He is the happiest little thing in the world. He just plays and plays, loving me or Dad or Daisy or either of his sisters all day until he gets hungry or tired, then he has his bottle (which he already holds himself!) and is off to bed by himself contentedly. He just makes me smile, or laugh, or sigh from complete adoration. And there is no mistaking when the boy is excited. He wriggles his ENTIRE body! It's so hard to hold him when he totally freaks out. It's so funny! And his giggles are totally contagious. Oh, and he loves to be hung upside down (only for a minute, we don't leave him that way!). I just want to squeeze his cuteness every second.

Okay, so he's six months old. He weighs in at a very healthy seventeen pounds and just over 26 inches long. Oh, friends, he's adorable. And I'm just loving every second of him!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Natalie!! You are making me want to be around your cutie now! He sounds completely and utterly perfect in every way. I'm so glad you are having so much fun with him!!