Today we decided to go out to the Tulip Festival with my friend, Sara, and her kiddies. It was really fun . . . I highly recommend going if you have the chance (now that it's supposed to be pretty stormy all next week!)
This is the first time that Bailey has ever kept the headphones on. I'm not sure if it was that we were in Sara's car, or that she was tired before we ever got there . . . whatever the combo, it was a good one!
These are the boys, Ty and Holden, along with my Bryndee Loo Hoo. They are awfully cute. We hope to someday hear wedding bells between Holden and Bryndee. Just in case we are taking pics of them together for the wedding video . . . Sara has those and I haven't gotten a copy yet, but they will get here and you can, also, see the happy young couple. Ha ha ha . . .
The flowers were beautiful and Bryndee really enjoyed them, surprisingly. She said "Mom, I sure wish that Grandma Wilkins was here with us to enjoy this." But I wonder if she loved it so much because she got to chase around two rowdy boys!
Did you know that Daffodils are my very favorite flower? If Tyler ever takes me to Vegas for a Vegas-style renewal of our wedding-ish (I saw wedding-ish for the fact that my vows really are completely different, tee hee hee) vows, I'm totally having a bouquet of Daffodils :) But I digress . . . there were tons of daffodils for me to enjoy.
It did start to get a little chilly as we were leaving, so Bailey was sporting her fave blanket as a shawl. Lots of people were admiring her ensemble!! Oh, and while we were looking at the GIGANTIC goldfish in their ponds an very sweet couple passed us and made sure that we had enough quarters for all the kiddies to feed the masses of fish. They were awesome!
All in all, a very fine Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. And thanks to Sara for buying a season pass just so the Wilkins could get in half price :)



2 comments:
Cute pictures...love all those spring flowers!!! Let me know when your heading to Vegas I wanna come!! hahahah!!!
Cute cute pics. the flowers are so gorgeous. And I cracked up at Bailey's picture in the yellow dress. She looks SOOO mad! Too cute and funny!
Post a Comment