Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Silly Stuff


Why do I never get tired of these kinds of pictures?  Trust me, we've had spaghetti several times in our six year marriage, but somehow . . . I just have to sit and laugh when babies look like this :)


We've had a fun couple of days.  I LOVE THE WARM WEATHER!!!!  It just makes everything so fresh and fun, don't you think?  Bailey thinks so.  And she's hilarious.  This is a new trick for her.


Yesterday we had our neighbor boys over for awhile.  They sure do like movies . . . can you tell?



Bryndee had piano lessons yesterday (which, by the way, is going AMAZING!!!!  If you are thinking of putting your little one in lessons but think it might be too early, I say do it.  Bryndee is really excelling and is so excited to be doing it!) and then we went to the park afterwards for a bit.  It was warm and sunny and beautiful!!  All in all, great day here . . . and the girls were exhausted by night fall.  Hooray!!

1 comments:

Shay said...

I love the spaghetti picture! I can't wait until I can watch Aleah eat spaghetti! You have such cute girls!