Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!!  Yesterday was such a great day here at the Wilkins' household!  How could it NOT be?!  


This is pretty much the cutest Easter basket I have ever seen!  Tyler got these cute tutu basket's from an old neighbor of his . . . well, his old neighbor's wife makes them :)  They really are adorable!


Somehow the Easter Bunny knew that my little girls are in dire need of pajama's and dresses.  Too bad that you can't find a dressy dress these days with sleeves!  I couldn't believe the amount of work that bunny had to do just to find these little tee-shirt dresses.  My goodness :)  I suppose, though, had the bunny started shopping earlier, it may have been easier.  I'm sure he made a mental note for next year!!


I couldn't believe how fast Bailey caught on to the whole "Easter egg hunt" idea.  She was SO excited to carry around her little bag and find Easter eggs.  Bryndee was the only one wanting to dig right in to the candy!





They are such little beauties!  I'm grateful for Easter and all that comes with it . . . family time was wonderful!

I need to say a special thanks to Tyler.  He made my birthday/Easter weekend amazing and so nice.  He even wrangled the girls for TWO HOURS on Saturday so I could take a magnificent nap.  And it was an extra good thing b/c two little girls had a rough time sleeping that night.  So thanks, my love, for such a great birthday.  I think it won't even be hard to transition to 22 years old :)  LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

The Beals said...

22 Years old.. don't we wish!!! WIth our disastrous week I totally just skipped RIGHT on over your birthday! What a friend I am! I saw you called me on mine. What a good friend you are! So.. here is a HAPPY LATE birthday friend! I hope you had a fantastic one!! Lets do lunch to celebrate one of these days! Hope your doing great!

Nicole said...

What adorable girls!!! LOVE the easter baskets too. Someday when I have a girl I'll be making one...
AND Happy Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a fabulous one!

Tina said...

Could your girls get any cuter? Now seriously?! Those baskets are the cutest things I've ever seen. I've never seen them before.
The Easter Bunny seems to know more than we give him credit for. What a smart bunny and he has great taste by the way!!
Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day that went along with a great nap!