Bailey, until this point, hasn't been willing to say very much. What she does say is awfully cute . . . but her little verbal communication has been limited. Suddenly, though, she's such a little chatter box!! It's awesome!! She tries so hard to say anything that Bryndee or I say. Now I'm starting to remember the whole new language every family gets to learn when there's a toddler near.
Some of her very favorite things to say are (in no particular order except number one . . . it's her favorite thing EVER): NO! Hi, Bye (which is pronounced BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE), Momma, Dad, ... she's even attempting Bryndee, which is normal since Bryndee is her favorite person, Daisy (which is Days), Oh Toodles (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), This, That, Up (when she's trying really hard to get up on something . . . or wants to be picked up) ... the list goes on. But I keep meaning to write all this down and it just hasn't been #1 priority. Imagine that!!
Other Bailey news . . . she's just a smart little stinker. She's LOVING books, which I suppose runs in the family. Bryndee has always loved to be read to. She can now climb, which hasn't happened yet because she's so short. She still loves to snuggle anything soft and lovable . . . be it dolls, animals (alive or stuffed), blankets, sometimes parents, if we are lucky! I just love little Bailey and she's growing up too fast. Oh, what a world, what a world (can you name that movie?)!



2 comments:
She sounds way too cute. Can't wait to meet her. ;)
It's The Wizard of Oz, right? I googled it.
I can't believe Bailey is so big. Time for another!
Post a Comment