Seeing as how it's Christmas season (officially, in my mind) I've been promising Bryndee that we would put up the Christmas stuff. So today is the day. What a mess!!!! Good grief. I don't think that we have all that much stuff, but how many boxes do we need to pack it into? AND I have to start the neighbor gifts immediately, or they'll never get done. It's spread though out the whole downstairs. Um, only prob? My house is TINY!! Oh, well. It's now Christmas time and we are excited!!!
It's a good thing that we never eat at the kitchen table because it has to be the gift making/nativity scene/junk center. Yeesh. Fa la la la la . . .
Oh, and I MUST give a shout out to my friend Jenni, who is the queen of all things faux food and adorable. She is doing her first giveaway, so you should head on over to her blog. She's genius!! Love you, Jenni!



0 comments:
Post a Comment