As I have reviewed the way that I have been eating for the past few weeks, I realized a couple of things:
1. I am going to continue eating this way until after the holidays pass...for sure.
2. I am needing to work out more and harder to maintain the small amount of weight I have managed to lose.
So, with these things in mind, I decided (last night) that today is the day that I would start this new rigorous workout schedule. Please bear in mind that I teach my little Hip Hop Cardio class on Thursday nights.
I immediately called Amber Stuart, my workout partner in crime. She (for some INSANE reason) agreed to come with me to the bright-and-early 6 am kick boxing class. We made it. Fifteen minutes into the dumb routine and I was tapped. I didn't have much more to give. An hour into the class and I thought I may cry a little. Especially, at the end when Marci (the amazing teacher) made us do the worst exercise I have ever seen. Ow. This is pretty much her:

She is in ridiculous shape and just a little "go getter" (according to Tyler). Welp, it's now quarter after ten in the pm. I taught my class successfully, but now I can barely walk. I didn't know that I had these new muscles that have apparently been dormant for 28 years. They're all just a-screamin at me now, friends. I am running in the morning with Amber. I'm sure that you will be notified if I do not survive this new schedule I've put myself on.
10/4 Good Buddy!



3 comments:
its true.. we both are crazy. I was half laughing half crying this morning when I was trying to get in the shower, everything HURTS!!!
haha that is awesome! yeah... that is why I find excuses not to do kick boxing anymore. :)
I want to cry just thinking about getting up before sunrise to do something like that. Go you!
Post a Comment