Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Meet Santa

Every year, my mom's side of the family gets together and has a Santa Claus party.  It's so cool because we've had the same Santa since I was a baby.  He's really the only "real" Santa Claus that I know :)  


Bailey was all good with the party . . . from a distance.


Up close and personal, she wasn't so personal.  Bryndee, on the other hand, was fantastic.  It took her a few minutes to warm up, but by the time that it was her turn to sit on his lap, she was happy and super cute.  Poor little Bailey . . . I tried to pull one over on her in this picture, but she figured out too quick whose lap she was sitting on :)


We had a good time, though.




Thanks Grandma Stone and everyone who helped this party turn out wonderful!  It's really something that we look forward to every year!

1 comments:

Angie said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. That is one of the things I have missed most since moving here. Last year we got to Utah a couple of days after the Santa party, so Santa came to my parents' house. But this year we stayed here, so no Santa. :( Glad you had a good Christmas!