Saturday, December 20, 2008

Johnson Sibling Christmas Party

We decided a few years back that Christmas morning was ready to be handed over to the grandkids, so we started having a little sibling Christmas party early, so the little ones could take over Christmas Day.  It was Tyler's and my year to host this wondrous event.  I think it was a success!  I wish so much now that I would have gotten some pics of the fam playing Rock Band.  Even my dad got in on the fun and rocked out!  Thanks Deb for letting us borrow it!



Santa (named Rolan) made a stop early this year for my mom and she got herself a new camera . . . can you tell she's excited?


This is my brother Darren.  And this is THE annoying dog.  It has been in the family for about three-ish years now.  When Bryn was little, we were over at Darren and Tyeanna's house for a birthday party (I think).  Anyhoo, Darren had bought this awful little thing for Tyeanna.  When you push it's paw, it dances and sings So They Call This Puppy Love, or whatever that song is.  So they gave it to Bryndee, who of course LOVED it.  We kept the thing for awhile, trying (seriously trying) to kill it so we could throw it away.  It just doesn't die.  Several trips flying across the room and various other assassination attempts couldn't kill this thing off.  So we decided it was high time that Darren and Tyeanna received it back.  And so the war began.  I think this is exchange number 6 or seven.  It's been hung from doorways, strapped to windshields, hidden (very well) in messy cars . . . and last night, it was given as a gift (go me).  It's no longer here.  At least for the time being.  Hm. 



The hot mamma's!  My sister's and I.  Love you all!  Thanks for coming and rocking out with us!!

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Fun pics. Feels like I haven't seen your family in forever. That last picture of you three girls is great! None have aged an ounce!

Emily said...

That's hilarious! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Cravings said...

Oh I'm so glad you blog, now I can do my visiting teaching on your blog ha!ha!ha! I'm adding you to my blog! Alisha Nuttall

Darren Johnson said...

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
the Love Dog is coming,
what will you do?