Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Macey's Tradition Continues

All photo's in this post are courtesy of Amber Stuart :)

Chelsey Beal, in all of her wisdom, started a bad little habit for me and my girls.  Eating lunch at Macey's.  For those of you who don't do this, I would highly recommend it.  They have a great little lunch special for three bucks.  Can't beat that in walking distance!!  So yesterday we ventured out with Amber and Kenli.  It was far too cold to walk, so we rode in Amber's brand new car.  


Yes, you are seeing this right, three girls, not one car seat.  It's just across the parking lot, right . . . 



Who could imagine that these two little angels could EVER get into any trouble?  Not me :)


While we were walking in I even saw an old friend from high school, Shelly (Phillips) Powell.  She came and ate with us.  Good food (okay, not great food, but edible and cheap!), good friends, good times!  With ice cream to finish off our great lunch, we were set (and already cold) to go back out into the snow.  It was a wonderful lunch day.  Thanks for joining us Amber, Kenli, Shelly and kids!!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

How fun! I want to go have lunch with you at Maceys!! I know I don't blog nearly enough...who has the time?!?!? Just kidding keep checking someday there will be regular updates....someday!

The Beals said...

I am so incredibly jealous right now.. I think I'm going to cry. Yes.. I do have my own Macey's here in good old WJ now.. but its just not the same!!!

Amber said...

Yay!! Good times friend. We are awesome