Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hair . . .

So I have realized that I love to do hair.  More specifically, I love to do little girls' hair.  I just do.  Bryndee, of course, is subjected daily.  But my friend was over the other day with her daughter that is Bryndee's age.  They played for awhile and when it was time to leave, I realized that she needed to get home to do her hair before preschool.  Well . . . I just stepped right in and volunteered to get that part done.  My friend laughed, but allowed it willingly.  She doesn't share my strange need to beautify :)


Today Amber and her little sister Kenli came over.  Kenli has hair very similar to Bryndee's and it was just down.  Poor Bryndee NEVER gets to wear her hear down, so I felt the need to redo Kenli's hair.  Rude, right?  Kenli had a very nice hair do when she came here . . . but left with an entirely different one.  It's hard to stop myself.  And what a weird thing to be so strangely attached to. 

Maybe it's from lack of caffeine.  Who knows?

0 comments: