Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Snow of the Season


Today was the first snow of the season . . . HOORAY!!!  Snow is so fun!  But . . . Daisy was the only one that could enjoy it unfortunately.  Poor little Bryndee has had the flu all day long.  




She was completely not amused that I took this opportunity to take her picture.  Really.  Can you tell?  Just a warning if you or your little ones get this bug that going around . . . it's not nice.  But she was mostly done puking after about 17 hours.  Better than 24, I suppose.  Now if we can just keep Bailey healthy :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I can't believe that snow is already coming!! I hate it!! That's Utah for you though I suppose...oh well at least Trick or Treating wasn't in freezing temperatures! So sad to have sick kids...hope Bryndee's feeling better! Cute pictures of all your fun stuff(Halloween, Disney, Parties)!!

Randy & Felicia said...

I'm retarded but I just noticed this picture and realized that we have the same couch! Ha Ha that is way funny!