Monday, November 24, 2008

Carbonation craze

In my recent endeavor to quit drinking soda . . . I have been relatively unsuccessful.  Good golly, Miss Molly, I love soda.  I love carbonation.  It's so sad.  Really.  I must admit that I have had soda four days in a row now.  This is not helping with the weight loss.  Grr.  


Sincerely,
Frustrated

On a funny note, Bryndee has picked up the phrase "Oh, crap."  From who, you ask?  None other than me.  It's all me.  I have heard her say it like five times in the last 48 hours.  We walked by a dumpster today and she said "Holy crap that garbage stinks!"  I couldn't do anything but laugh.  I do say it too much, apparently, and right in front of the little ones.  I suppose it could be worse.  Wait a tick, it HAS been worse, actually, just not recently.  Oh, kids.  Love them, love them, love them.

1 comments:

Somer said...

Your blog is so fun to read Nat! I thought you'd get a kick out of Melise's commet to me today. I was doing her hair in the bathroom, she had just got out of the tub... so while looking in the mirror at herself, she grabs her boobies, which I've not taught her the word for yet and says "mine, these are growing. Growing big like Mommies" what the heck??? Where would she pull that from. We've never talked about them, nor do I have any clue how she would know the phrase grow and put the two together! OH MY GOSH! I wanted to blog it but it seems sort of inappropriate! Maybe I will anyway.