Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Hair Wednesday's

If ever you wonder what day of the week you should get new hair . . . it's Wednesday.  At least for me.  I went yesterday to get a trim . . . but 5 or so inches on the floor later, I was a whole new gal.  Thanks to Sherri, my hair is now Disneyland ready (we are going to Cali next week).  Short and mostly black, I feel better and ready for winter.  Poor Tyler, though, is trying to get used to the change.  One of my problems?  I can't just have a subtle change, it's all or nothing, baby.  So YAY for new hair and sisters that do hair to suggest over and over when your hair needs a makeover.



8 comments:

The Beals said...

I love it!!!!! I think it looks great!!! Super cute! Tyler will get used to it! So fun!

Alicia Atwater said...

Your hair looks so cute! Jon has always liked my hair long and has never wanted me to cut it. I told him I was thinking of cutting it short and he told me to do it. So maybe next time you see me it will be as short as yours. Hope it looks as cute!
I am jealous of going to Cali

Jenni B said...

yay! I love the new 'do! You're always so cute no matter what you do though... :)

Jenni B said...

And have fun at Disneyland!! Has Bryndee been yet?

Emily said...

You look great!! Have fun in CA.

kimmers said...

Cute! New hair is the best!

P.S. Jealous you are going to Disneyland!

Darren Johnson Family said...

looks great! loved it at the baby blessing.

Tina said...

Too cute!!
I've always loved the short look on you. Very hip my dear!!
Enjoy your vacation and get away from all that snow you got in Utah. Were you hit hard or just a little?