It's official. My baby is one year old. How sad for me . . . but a great occasion to get the fam together to celebrate!! We all gathered in my little (and I love my house, but it's not functional for large gatherings :) house in between sessions of General Conference yesterday. It was very fun, and I'm so glad for everyone that made it!!
Bailey is a . . . good eater. She really likes her food, and thank you very much, eating is serious business. Helper Aunt Mini was trying to get Bailey to be a little more messy with her cake, but that was not happening. She was not about to waste her valuable piece of cake wiping it in her hair. Very good, Bailey!!
All in all, a great day. Not to mention that Conference was phenomenal and SO inspiring!! So sad to be me and have your baby grow up . . . but I guess most of you know just how this feels!



3 comments:
Happy birthday to Bailey! I can't believe that she is one year old. Conference was wonderful. I really loved it!
Yay for birthdays!! Your baby is only one, can you imagine what I'm going through with my baby being two already!?!? What are we to do? It looked like a fun party. Happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday to Bailey, a year really flies. We missed you at Girls Night!
Post a Comment