Soccer season is upon us. I thought that Tyler would want to coach the team that Bryndee is playing on . . . my bad. Come to find out, he really, really, really, REALLY doesn't want to coach the team. Not so good for me. So today, the first game of the season, Tyler was called up to do some bishopric-ish stuff and couldn't come to the game. I know little to nothing of this sport. During the game, that lack of knowledge was QUITE evident, but the coach of the other team was VERY gracious and showed me a lot of the rules. Hm. It's going to be an interesting season, I would be willing to bet!!
Bryndee, also, doesn't know much of the sport of soccer. And, I guess, she doesn't really like it. Again, hm. During the first half of the game (we don't REALLY keep score) but we really really schooled the other team. At half time, our STAR player's mom found out he was on the wrong field. Figures. He was only at least a head taller than any other player and could outplay . . . me. So he went to his real game. Not quite the confidence booster ours probably was, but maybe more on his level :) But I'd say, all in all, we creamed the other team. Go soccer season, go!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment